1 Year Blogiversary: Reflections

I cannot believe it was one year ago that I began blogging about what I do in my Kindergarten class!
I had been reading some amazing teaching blogs, which inspired me to try it out...and I am so glad that I did!

A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO:
Ms. Preppy, for being my very first follower! {I was so excited!!!}
And to these bloggers who I began stalking following over a year ago, and have been such an inspiration to me:

 Reagan Tunstall for sharing your amazingly creative, fun ideas!

  Jessica Williamson for your inspiring anchor charts and class activities! I wish I was half as creative as you are!
AND PTL FOR PINTEREST!
...where I have been introduced to so many blogs, teaching ideas, and classroom design ideas.
It is also the means that people have been led to my blog! 

I have learned a lot over this past year, and have grown as a teacher.
My program has been enriched too.

Over this past year I have...
1. ...started to look forward to the Target dollar spot I've been reading about...Target is coming to Canada next spring and I am SOOO excited! 

2. ...become a HUGE font snob :) I have hundreds on my laptop, and I keep finding more!

3. ...found that I am very particular when it comes to graphics I use {and purchase} I'm heading away from the cutesy things & am heading towards a more clean & simple look.
There are only a few graphic designers that I purchase from...}

4. ...have begun to redesign my entire classroom & binders because of #3. {It is a work in progress, and unfortunately I share my classroom, so that makes it even more difficult...}

5. ...have made my activities more fun and engaging because of inspiration & those who share generously on their blogs!

6. I LOVE the blogging community! The sharing, the positive feedback, the comments, the awards, the freebies, the giveaways...it is so rewarding!

Thank you so much for following my blog, from 127 countries and counting!
 I appreciate every one of you!

Thank you to those who have been purchasing from my TPT store! I hope that what I've been creating is useful to you.
{Stay tuned for some Brown Bear activities, a Blast Off! sight word pack, and a Pumpkin Patch Parable pack}

Leaving you with some blog-related LOLs found on Pinterest:

6 comments

  1. Hi thank you so much much. I would love your class of super friends or your kindergarten assessment pack. Thanks

    yvonneeyrg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'd love the Owl Assessment pack...so cute! Have a great year!
    megandw@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your "Welcome Home! Word Family Sorting Activity" pack and it is sitting in my wishlist. I would love to have it:)

    Congrats on the blogiversary! Here's to many more. I love jumping over to your blog and reading :) You are awesome for sharing all your great ideas.

    Cheers!
    Katrina
    katja9484@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 1 year anniversary! Enjoy the rest of the summer!

    ΡΌ Alessia
    Mrs. Albanese’s Kindergarten Class

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl I am still laughing at those shares at the end. I LOVE the raise myself one!!!!
    I adore your blog.....and your meatballs....and you are totally a big deal.
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shares at the end of your post! Congrats on turning one. I love your blog and can't wait to stalk you this year!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.